The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift upper dash panel - great condition - 55410 14520

Guest Rsb

Another unsold ebay item. I bought this but didn't realise it is a facelift panel so won't fit my car as the odometer and trip buttons don't fit. Pics in link below.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/142432274576

I think it is used but looks repainted to a professional quality.

I paid silly money for it - late night ebay and beer are dangerous. I'd like to get at least £60 (including postage) but to

sensible offers.

Not good Ravi.

You asked for £60 or sensible offers and then offered it to me for £80 after starting a biding war, didn't think this was EBAY ?

If you wanted the best offer then maybe you should have been more honest and clear in your advert, instead of asking for £60.

We all want the best price for our parts, but your behaviour is not becoming of a fellow forum member or in the spirt of the club.

Regards

Not good Ravi.

You asked for £60 or sensible offers and then offered it to me for £80 after starting a biding war, didn't think this was EBAY ?

If you wanted the best offer then maybe you should have been more honest and clear in your advert, instead of asking for £60.

We all want the best price for our parts, but your behaviour is not becoming of a fellow forum member or in the spirt of the club.

Regards

/QUOTE]

Unbelievable Tony, do you want an audience?! I told you I had an offer on the table for £80 pending confirmation of part suitability so why would I take less?!. I specifically sent you a PM telling you about this and that I did not want a bidding war and was not asking you to up the offer. Why you chose to then publicly slag me off is in my mind unnecessary and unwarranted.

I also told you I paid around £130 which is my problem so either £60 / £80 I am still taking a loss. If I was that interested in money, I'd ask for circa £150. I am even prepared to show the original ebay advert that I bought it from that shows I actually paid £144 incl postage (see pic) so why would I bother to screw you for £20. I only want the best price and am making a loss whatever. What I paid for it is my problem and I would never try and extort money from a fellow forum member. I want to see other Supras benefit and be kept on the road, we all have a common goal and will fiercely defend myself when you attack me as some money grabber.

I have had nothing but positive experiences from most club members and made some great friends so your post is disappointing. I feel privileged to be part of the forum. I'd be careful about slagging people off online, if you have a genuine dispute with me (which you don't) then raise it with a moderator or I am happy to go through the proper channels.

Don't ask how much I will take and then kick off when you don't like the answer.

Regards

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219875[/ATTACH]

Unbelievable. I told you I had an offer on the table for £80 pending confirmation so didn't want to

take less Tony. I also told you I paid £130 which is my problem so £60 / £80 I am still taking a loss. It ain't 'our' parts, it's mine and I want to see other Supras benefit and be kept on the road, we all have a common goal. I have had nothing but positive experience from most club members and made some great friends so your post is disappointing. I'd be careful about slagging off online, if you have a genuine dispute (which you don't) the raise it with a moderator.

Don't ask how much I will take and then kick off about the answer.

Ravi, I have your messages saved and your reply is not what you said.

I enquired that if I took the panel what is the best price you could do for a quick sale, it is implied that if it is advertised at £60 or sensible offers then it's it either this or less.

You actually stated £60 or sensible offers in your own post.

You said that I could take it for £80 as you had a offer and no mention of pending comfirmation.

You were quite happy to take my £80 there and then, and I was not going to enter a biding war.

Obviously this is in poor spirit and your intensions are very clear from your messages to me and from your posts.

I think it say's it all, members can make there own mind up as well as the numrous members that I have purchased parts from.

Regards

Ravi

Once again that is not what was written in your message.

You clearly have not read my responce or answered with relevant information.

Facts are facts, why ask for a price in your post, and then in private pm's ask for something higher and start a biding war to up the price.

I have kept to the truth as my pm's you have will show, and would be the first to appologise if I had said something that was ot true or unfair.

I have kept to the facts and have nothing more to add.

Regards

Ravi

Once again that is not what was written in your message.

You clearly have not read my responce or answered with relevant information.

Facts are facts, why ask for a price in your post, and then in private pm's ask for something higher and start a biding war to up the price.

I have kept to the truth as my pm's you have will show, and would be the first to appologise if I had said something that was ot true or unfair.

I have kept to the facts and have nothing more to add.

Regards

/QUOTE]

Just go to Mr T and buy a new one.

This is my final response. I fully appreciate how the ad was written and you are quite right that I would have taken less just to see it gone so I can see your point but this does not justify your behaviour. You are also quite right that I then got an offer before you contacted me and I disclosed this to you etc. This is actually rather boring and I am sure it is for everyone else on the forum. You asked me a price, didn't like my answer and now think you have the moral high ground to slag me off online when I have even shared how much I paid for it. If I wanted to make £20 then I would abstain from the pub for one day a week, it really doesn't matter to me that much to cause this much fuss and offence. I am down £64 even at £80.

I never thought a bit of plastic would cause such consternation to you, I never meant to offend anyone. As I said, why ask me what I wanted if you wanted to pay £60 - just say that straight off the bat. I have been more than open and honest. I sound like a broken record but don't ask a question, be given a comprehensive & fair answer and then kick off.

Yes I stated £60 in the ad and the opening ebay bid was £50 so you could have bid on it there if you had been looking for it. I was subsequently offered £80 etc etc. What do you want from me?! What intentions do you speak off?! Honestly, it really isn't that important in the grand scheme of life to me and I fully intend to turn up to work tomorrow as I cannot retire on £80.

I need to retake my GCSE maths if I thought I was in profit! Any more slagging off and I am happy to give you my solicitor's details so you contact him directly. I really want to be left alone now and don't envisage any more public responses from you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.