The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuelab FPR install onto stock fuel rail - whiffbitz FPR fitting kit

and1c

Just wondering, I've bought the Whiffbitz FPR stock rail fitting kit which is allegedly a complete kit for fitting my fuelab FPR while keeping the stock rail. The kit has no instructions and I cannot work out how it is meant to be connected back into the stock return line (with the parts supplied).

Does anyone have any pics or info of this kit installed? would be most appreciated! cheers

A fpr simply connect inline the return line

Youll need to remove the stock return hose from the rail upto the point where it attatches to the hard line at the back of the intake manifold, youll connect your new hose onto this hard line

Looking at the whifbitz kit, the adapter goes on the rail, then some hose from the rail to the "side" of the fpr, then a hose from the bottom of the fpr onto the stock return hard line

The blanking bolt will be for the other side of the fpr which is not used

Cheers Berg, Yes I am aware of how it works but am just wondering if I am short some bits to make it work!

The fuelab has one side outlet blocked and fitttings in bottom and side outlet. Its a barbed fitting from the whiffbitz adapter, so clearly I am meant to jubilee the braided line to that and then an AN fitting to the FPR side, bottom of the FPR I make up another hose and fitting, and then there is nothing to join it back into the stock rubber return line.

I have already removed the stock hardline that attaches to the FPR!

Wanted to get it done tomorrow and it looks like I will need some fuel hose etc?

Cheers Berg, Yes I am aware of how it works but am just wondering if I am short some bits to make it work!

The fuelab has one side outlet blocked and fitttings in bottom and side outlet. Its a barbed fitting from the whiffbitz adapter, so clearly I am meant to jubilee the braided line to that and then an AN fitting to the FPR side, bottom of the FPR I make up another hose and fitting, and then there is nothing to join it back into the stock rubber return line.

I have already removed the stock hardline that attaches to the FPR!

Wanted to get it done tomorrow and it looks like I will need some fuel hose etc?

Have a look at this pic, just above the AN fitting on the fuel filter you can see a hose that is clamped to a metal pipe, thats the stock return pipe that runs to the tank, attatch your new hose to that metal pipe job done

dsc00113.jpg

Have a look at this pic, just above the AN fitting on the fuel filter you can see a hose that is clamped to a metal pipe, thats the stock return pipe that runs to the tank, attatch your new hose to that metal pipe job done

Cheers Berg!, if so I'm a jubilee clip short!!

Not keen on using braided with jubilees, but hey ho will have a go in the morning and update!! Cheers

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

No the AN fitting and braided hose off the filter is the feed, the hose i am talking about is the one above that in the pic, attatched to the hard line with a jubilee type clamp, that is you return

Edited my post above once I spotted the return in your pic! Cheers, will get it in the air in the morning and crack on with it! Was thinking I was meant to connect back to the rubber return pipe that comes off the stock FPR hard pipe. Clearly not!