The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2003 '53 lexus is300 sportcross auto

Mk4Gaz

Up for sale is our family wagon, as we've just bought a new car.

It's covered just under 100k miles, and has a couple of minor battle scars. Runs and drives perfectly, and has been a really good reliable car for us.

Mot till November, but currently sorned. Had a new exhaust fitted last year, and still has the winter tyres fitted on the rear. I have a pair of summer tyres to go with it, that have loads of life left.

Bad bits:

Nsf headlamp washer is missing, don't know what happened to it, but it just vanished one day.

The wife reversed into a van parked opposite our house, and put a dent in the rear bumper.

Minor age related marks around the body, a good machine polish would probably bring it up lovely.

Eml currently on, which is one of the lambda sensors. I've got a brand new bosch sensor to replace the duff one, but I can't remember what one it is! It was diagnosed at the last mot.

Cd player doesn't like cd's. But the radio works perfectly

Besides the minor bits, it's a really lovely car, and would be perfect for someone as a cheap family car - or someone might want to rape it for the 2zj engine!

£1200 to anyone on here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.