The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Skirts wanted

Guest smyster27

Guest smyster27

Missed these on ebay the other day at £150 which I'm guessing was a good price even though repair was needed, which I don't mind, any one have any lying about for sale, will be binning the fiberglass veilside skirts from mine as getting a full repaint.

Any recommendations for good quality aftermarket skirts

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve

Are you looking for facelift skirts?

I have genuine facelift skirts and spats in black. Both have small cracks just behind the front wheels, other than that they're in good condition

They're still on my car at the moment, but I'm changing to original OEM skirts and pods

Guest smyster27

Hi Carl

Are these plastic or fiberglass, guessing plastic if you said genuine, what price are you after, Just bought some pods and front sections yesterday, missing center pieces as came up but do like the skirts pictured, are cars more desirable back to standard condition now a days,

Thanks Steve

Very nice looking car as well

Hi Carl

Are these plastic or fiberglass, guessing plastic if you said genuine, what price are you after, Just bought some pods and front sections yesterday, missing center pieces as came up but do like the skirts pictured, are cars more desirable back to standard condition now a days,

Thanks Steve

Very nice looking car as well

They're plastic Steve

When they become available, I will drop you a PM

Thanks for the nice comment [emoji4]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest smyster27

Hi Carl, I've a full set of OEM pods/hockey sticks and skirts if yore looking for some before removing yours, not sure how much your after but could maybe do a deal, Cheers Steve

Hi Carl, I've a full set of OEM pods/hockey sticks and skirts if yore looking for some before removing yours, not sure how much your after but could maybe do a deal, Cheers Steve

Hi

I appreciate the offer, but I have a set ready to fit now

I'm struggling to find the time to get them fitted though, this time of year is super busy with work and I'm constantly away from home at the moment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.