The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby car seat!

fastcar

It's come to that time when I need to buy a car seat to fit the supra for my new baby daughter! Calling out to all the mummy's and daddy's out there to see what car seat you are all using to fit in the back of the supra

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I went to mothercare and got the pram 'My3' with wheels that pop off and then it folds almost flat for the boot and then the car seat 'MaxiCosi CabrioFix' that also goes into the same pram frame.

Hope that helps, if needed can take pics.

Trevor

Hi,

I went to mothercare and got the pram 'My3' with wheels that pop off and then it folds almost flat for the boot and then the car seat 'MaxiCosi CabrioFix' that also goes into the same pram frame.

Hope that helps, if needed can take pics.

Trevor

Thanks dude will look into that one. We have a pram and car seat but only fits my ladies car and no the supra. Will pop into mother care and have a look at that one:)

I've got a recaro monza. It's an isofix one but the connector arms retract and it'll fit into the rear bucket seats quite well. I use a micro fibre towel on the sharp 2 arm ends to protect the seats.

Apparently the bumper type is safer than the 5 point harness and it also solves the issue of them opening the clip once they are a bit bigger (as there isn't one)

I've got a recaro monza. It's an isofix one but the connector arms retract and it'll fit into the rear bucket seats quite well. I use a micro fibre towel on the sharp 2 arm ends to protect the seats.

Apparently the bumper type is safer than the 5 point harness and it also solves the issue of them opening the clip once they are a bit bigger (as there isn't one)

Thanks dude but need one for a new born! I think that one is from 9 months on?

Hey bud I have the same considerations at the the moment. My little man will be 9 months in July. So he will be going from the baby seat to one of the next stage. I have been looking at the Recaro Young Sport Hero.

But currently I have the Silvercross Simplicity (with the ISO fix base, lives in the mum bus) but the baby carrier itself will fit in the back seats it's a really tight fit and takes a huge amount of room away from the passenger as you need the passenger seat forward about half way forward.

Hope that helps and congratulations

Dom