The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do luck front bumper , preferably in 040 white

scotty_1987

After a good condition/quality do luck front bumper. Bought a cheap one a few years back and painted it myself, Was never a great fit and it looking very tired now. After a good quality one. Colour is not massively important, but if its in 040 white will be a bonus.

What ya got?

Guest Budz86

You'll struggle mate! I was on the look out for one of these for 6 months odd! End up buying a black one instead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chosecz

Hello, I got original and used Do Luck front bumper, side skirts and rear skirts if you want.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211752[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211753[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211754[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211757[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

haha yeah I know ill be lucky, been trying to keep my eye out for one, so thought id ask the question.

Umm cheers chosecz guessing it'd probably be a lot to get it shipped over here, plus no guarantee it'd get to me in one piece, knowing what some delivery companies are like. Thanks though

Guest Ec1202014

I might have one for sale soon but it's in black and needs rubbing down and reprinting regardless... Was looking to sell it with some Veilside side skirts.

Will let you know over the weekend. Only considering selling as I've got an OEM one and trying to take the car back to stock'ish.

I might have one for sale soon but it's in black and needs rubbing down and reprinting regardless... Was looking to sell it with some Veilside side skirts.

Will let you know over the weekend. Only considering selling as I've got an OEM one and trying to take the car back to stock'ish.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/spidey692003/Supra%20-%20Noir/E4A30B7B-0376-45B8-BE7C-48861C3C7401.jpg

Let me know if your selling either or them ec. I may take side skirts aswell price depending

Cheers, J

Guest Ec1202014

I'll get them out this weekend and get some pics up. They won't be going on the car again so may as well let someone else use them.

Will PM the thread link when up. No idea what they're worth though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.