The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ask a favour of north east supra owners?

Steven Cordiner

Hi fellas,

I thought I'd pop on here to see if I could ask a favour of a north east supra owner :)

I'm running my MR2 turbo in TOTB and ideally I'd like to borrow a set of stock supra rims which have some big fat rubber on them. I imagine a few of you have some very nice big blingy alloys and keep the standard ones as a spare set.

More than happy to make a small contribution towards tyre wear in the form of beer money :D

MCanny can vouch that I'm genuinely running in TOTB for imoc and I'm not just on here to pinch someones wheels lol!

This would really help me out as my lowly 225's aren't going to hold the tarmac with a 75 nitrous hit in first gear :D !!

Please help!!

Steve

Steve, I'll sort you out with mine, you'll either get the fronts or the rears depending on what Andy is doing, you might need to pay for some tyres I have to be fitted though, the ones on there are down to canvas.

I'll come in a support vehicle instead of the Supra :)

Edit: Scooters offer is very generous though, might be worth taking him up in the long run and sticking some super wide tyres on those :)

Hi fellas,

Sorry didnt get back on here sooner!

Scooter, thats a very generous offer mate. I'm definitely interested.

Michael - if all else fails I will take you up on borrowin your spares and putting rubber on them.

"Not be funny mate, but Im sure most people wouldnt be to open to the idea of lending their stock wheels to someone who has just logged on with no introduction........ "

Lol ... given I need some rims by next week I didnt really have time to come on and introduce myself and get to know everyone. I was at the meet at the Gosforth Park back in November time where I met quite a lot of the supra fellas and Envy guys at the joint Skyline, Supra meet :)

Thanks guys

Steve