The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What gaskets/parts needed

add heywood

So the car is being booked in next month for the head gasket to be replaced and the HKS 264's to be put in. I said I would supply engine parts. Just want confirmation on bits I need to replace...

OEM Head gasket (obviously lol)

ARP stud kit

exhaust gasket

intake gasket

Anything else? such as cam seal gaskets, cam cover gaskets etc... Would it be easy to do valve stem seals with the head off also?

Also do Toyota do a full head set (eg all gaskets needed for head removal)? Where would be the best place to get these from?

Cheers

Add

Been searching but can't tell if 04112-46056 comes with valve stem seals as a part of the kit... Does anyone know the contents of it?

Yes includes all the valve stem seals.

It basically includes all the seals and gaskets needed to remove the head and do the stem seals, head gasket, intake gasket, exhaust gaskets, cam seals, stem seals, various other gaskets and seals, etc. Everything shown on the pic.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)