The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first picture post

Bailey.

hey guys been a proud owner now for a couple of weeks and thought i would post up some pics of my car as i got a chance to finish the newly refurbed uk 17's and get some tyres fitted up and give it a good clean, let me know what you all think, there is plenty to do paintwork wise, the passanger rear quater has been touched up with a paint pen quite badly and drivers rear quater has been painted badly previously, also the front bumper has been over polished in a couple of places and could also do with a lick, also have a couple of pics of a few of my previuos motors.

wolfracealloys006.jpg

wolfracealloys019.jpg

wolfracealloys010.jpg

wolfracealloys018.jpg

wolfracealloys011.jpg

wolfracealloys013.jpg

civic030.jpg

img0028la.jpg

1000272t.jpg

rx74.png

Edited by Bailey. (see edit history)

youve had some nice motors mate

oh yeah and 'hello'

thanks mate, spunked to much money to,lol

yeah that was my last evo 6, was a good car if you like going round corners very fast very easily, to me it was just a bit boring, it was quick dont get me wrong it was dyno'd at 367hp, but i love the torque the supra has, and the way it feels like its not even trying hard, with the evo your gotta use the whole rev range, dont regret having it by any means, loved those wheel to, never should have let those go[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

the last pics is the dreaded rx7 bay, cant seem to upload a pic of the car itself but this one hurt the most, 18 months, 2k miles, £13k spent, £6.5k lost, and a run of emotions i never, ever want to experience with a car ever again!!

Nice supra, gotta love black! :D

nice '32, wish I had money to have one as a second car.. How did it compare to the supra in terms of acceleration? Was the engine stock?

Thanks for all the nice comments. The gtr was a good car, not massive power, probably 370-380 max. Was very very clean and looked after too, acceleration wise past 60 the tt would eat it up for din dins, but very easy to handle but still have a bit of tail happy action! It's a crazy hill clbe car in luxomburg where I sold it,

this is it now, I think yves got trigger happy on driftworks lol!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/125276-r32-gtr-project.html