The mkiv Supra Owners Club

H E L P

addi

hope sum1 on here can help me ...

i own a jap spec tt 94 l reg supra with full stainless exhasut 2 x decat, greddy profec boost cotroler, fuel cut defender, hks filter blitz dv.

on light acceleration down the slip road onto the a1 over the weekend the car lost power and started juddering slightly, on this i pulled over and poped the bonnet, the car idled ok but on anything over 2k revs there is a tapping noise which runs in speed with the revs, there is no smoke , the car appears to be boosting ok as the boost gauge is registering as normal, the air fuel ratio metre is also as normal but the engine has no power and on accelleration i am greated with a juddering, the rattle appears to be coming from the turbo side ov the car. the car was serviced 500 miles ago and treated to new high grade oil and hks plugs

i am severly worried and cant find any1 in my area who will tackle an engine like mine .. first ov all has any1 any ideas what im facing and second does any1 know of sum1 in the harrogte area of north yorks who they would recomend

cheers guys

a very worried craig