The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car

anton

Every one can see how low supra prices have got lately and its getting to the point most will just keep them and enjoy them for many more months. Obviously the price fall isnt helping those who want to sell. Im in that boat and am after a rough guide price to how much mine is worth so I can decide what to do. Problem is I cant load any pics up because I havent got the software.

Basically, its a uk 94 L reg auto with private plate that reads A1 5EX U.

Its running a single gt35r turbo at 535 bhp

Its candy red

20" deep dish alloys

Full tein suspension with edfc

Black leather, black carpet and roof vinyl

Hks super draga exaust system and air filter

AEM ecu unit

pi 3200 torque converter

Smoothed in bodykit with over fenders

Engine rebuilt approx 7000 miles ago

Polished head

Alot of history

Hks twin ignition

Loads more, just cant think right now. It used to be owned by thegeneral back when it was blue if you want to look at the engine. Its pretty awesome

id put that in the 6 - 8k catagory?maybe more.... someone correct me if im wrong...

Are you having a laugh?

I'd say advertise it at £12k and see what happens, the market is bloody slow though, the same cars in the classifieds for 3-4 months, not that cars are over priced but becuase people just do not want to buy any car at the moment unless it's sub £2k.

Thats the problem. Not too many buyers nowadays who will spent that kind of money on a 15 year old car let alone many who would buy a single turbo. Seems to me ,everyone is wanting to spent sub £5k on a twin. I wonder what kind of money people are letting their singles go for. I bet they go for less than what they spend just converting it to single.

I think it's good to see owners refusing lower bids. If everyone took those offers the prices will continue to drop. If you can afford to hold out for what you want at least there is a small chance thefall in prices will level off.:)

prblem is mate autobox TT go for 6-7k now iv seen low mileage mint autobox go very cheap, at least manual holds its value more than auto