The mkiv Supra Owners Club

white Dials

SupraD06

hi guys im currently bidding on a set of these dials from ebay and i was just wondering how much these would normaly be, just so that i dont pay over the odd's, its currently at £26.01 and ive put a reserve on for £35+ £2.99 postage, if any one has any info on what they are worth that would be great

Dials.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy on ebay is called super paul wilson, and at the minute they are still £26 but im not sure if they will look the same as the el-glow ones, beacause the el-glow ones have blue numbers and blue writing ( picture 1 ) and the numbers and writing on these ones have black ( picture 2 ), and i assume its the blue ones that light up better but i may be wrong, just thinking the black ones might just light up the white background abit and not be as good, any ideas?????????

guages.jpg

dials 2.jpg

Hi. I'm the one selling them. I paid £40 for them 18 months ago to give you an idea of value. All the white area glows blue or green and is variable via the dimmer. I was gonna put pictures of them lit up but forgot in my hurry to get my new mirror dials in. don't know if i'm able to do it now they are removed. If any of you guys on here win them i'll post them out for free.

fu*k dude!! they are the ones i want they are the ones done by speed hut, i am so jealous

well IF i win them and they arnt what i was looking for then you will be the first to know and i will put them back up for sale, im being quite picky with things for the car at the moment and they maybe spot on what i want but you never know

the guy on ebay is called super paul wilson, and at the minute they are still £26 but im not sure if they will look the same as the el-glow ones, beacause the el-glow ones have blue numbers and blue writing ( picture 1 ) and the numbers and writing on these ones have black ( picture 2 ), and i assume its the blue ones that light up better but i may be wrong, just thinking the black ones might just light up the white background abit and not be as good, any ideas?????????

:drool:the dials in pic 1 look mint (seen em b4 ebay), i have noticed the fuel/ water temp dials are like a mirror image to mine:(, i presume they are us-spec? does any one know where i can get these dial for my j-spec? cheers, just of to :drool: over the pics once more:D