The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grrrrrr, van drivers

Mike M

Taking my sparkling shiny supra for petrol today and had to wait behind an M3 as there are only 2 vpower pumps at the front, anyway this w#nker in a transit pull up along side and all I hear is DINK DINK DINK on my 1/4 panel from his fecking door.

Couldnt believe this it was like instant rage so I jumped out after the M3 moved went charging over and pulled him for it, all i got was a what? and a grunt so i mentioned it again abit more politley (NOT) and I walked away before he could say anything.

Couldnt see any damage at the time but now I've spotted a little sharp ding. .:soap:

So I took my frustration out on some Kawasaki sports bike that caught up with me quickly on a straight bit. LOL, he was coming out of a 40lepton bend and i was already past 100 after experiencing a little drift.:D

I would have politely put his head in between the door and the car and slammed the door:no:

Oooh never thought of that, Vinny Jones style.:D

If I'd noticed the damage at the time is there anything I could have done i.e. make him give me insurance details over a small ding?

Ouch i hate people who dont give a shit, i've got a few parking knocks from doors opening and it pisses me off too but its not just van drivers lol :)

I would of got out and punched him if it was me lol

I do near 2k a week on the roads in a van! And all be it there's loads of knob van drivers as i see em, but not all are bad lol (meaning me lol) :)

Ouch i hate people who dont give a shit, i've got a few parking knocks from doors opening and it pisses me off too but its not just van drivers lol :)

I would of got out and punched him if it was me lol

I do near 2k a week on the roads in a van! And all be it there's loads of knob van drivers as i see em, but not all are bad lol (meaning me lol) :)

Thats a fair point mate, they're not all d'ckheads just seems to be alot of them up here and i was unfortunate to meet this pikey moron from scumsville.