The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Boostcontroller

energy

HKS EVC 3....if its a green light it will be your preset boost, you gotta hold in the sbc button to change or increase your boost, the light will turn red, when you physically hit the 'new' set boost an alarm will sound

To set low and high mode hold in the top right hand button for 3secs, the display will turn red, scroll through the menu and adjust the low and high using th eup and down buttons, you can also adjust gain too

Pic 1 is what its currently set at, i.e. all going well the boost controller will be running at 1.0bar,

Pic 2 is giving you the chance to set PIC1,

Pic 3 is you actual boost...0.30kg/cm-1 is what your running at idle

Pic 4 shows 30secs, the amount of time your new boost setting will run at if you hold in sbc(Scramble Boost Control)...its like an overboost function....i.e. run 1.0 bar usually, then hit sbc button, run at 1.2 for 30secs

Pic 5 is your SBC boost setting as said before...so if you press and hold sbc you will run at 1.2bar,

There are limiting factors on what your car will actually run,but these are the settings that your boost controllers solenoid should operate at

I have the manual at home, on pdf, I can get it up ina couple of hours;)

okay:

i set pic1 =1.0

pic2= 100

pic3= i also left it how it is

pic4= i left 30 secs or the time i will

and pic5= i set 1,2

?!?! is this right

how did u configure ?! so i also than have it at 1.1bar

how much HP you have at 1.1 !?!

thank youuuuuuuuu !!!

• 2 months later...

Hello 2 all ;)

I have another question for that topic,..

in my BC (at the 2nd picture) i can set the OFFSET ( i think its the GAIn mode by other BC,but i am not sure) from 50%-150%....

what does this means ?! a higher or a lower offset... what is better ?!

thank you