The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Goodies!!!

VELOCITY

Got some new bits today :D

Greddy 3 row intercooler

Tein Super street coilovers and top mounts

and 2 of the WEDS SA-70 wheels which i have ordered. (Nic is still waiting for the other 2 to be sent to him).

Bit Annoyed at Parcelforce as they left the 2 wheels in the meter cupboard outside my apartment door without a signature!! (although there are security gates and doors to get into the block itself)

I know what i will be doing this weekend!

Thanks to Dusty @ MVP and Nic for putting up with all the e-mail and for helping me out. Cheers guys!!

IMG_18272.jpg

IMG_18312.jpg

IMG_18282.jpg

IMG_18302.jpg

Yeah, but at least he can put them both on one side, and his car will still look cool as he drives by :sly:

No i cant as they are both front wheels unless I have one 9" and one 10" at the back!

Just had a look in your garage, I reckon those Weds will look stunning on the car dude :cool:

Cheers mate

Wondering if i should try and claim money from parcelforce and say my packages were not where they left them as they did not take any signatures?? ;)

wooo hooo! It looks like Christmas in there :)

Dam right, love getting bits in the post!! My neibour has an RX8 and thinks that buying a set of TSW wheels for it will look great!! should have seen his face when i carried all that lot into the house :D