PDA

View Full Version : new to here

Bennyboy1985
06-03-07, 21:53
hey i have just purchased my first SUPRA, a nice mk4 NA. The TT was a little out of my price range, for a nice example. your probably be hearing from me alot more, as i make a few modifications to it, the exhaust is first, any ideas for one that will give me a bit more HP. and one which will be nice and loud!

look forward to your suggestions!:)

Pig
06-03-07, 21:54
Welcome. There are so many exhaust out there. Nur spec is one of the fav's, have a search and you will find vids etc!

Edit: where abouts in essex you from?

D8MOA
06-03-07, 21:55
nur spec if you want to be heard!

oh and welcome

Bennyboy1985
06-03-07, 22:02
Welcome. There are so many exhaust out there. Nur spec is one of the fav's, have a search and you will find vids etc!

Edit: where abouts in essex you from?

hey cheers for quick reply, have just checked out some vids and it does sound rather sweet! i am from canvey island. how about yourself?

Pig
06-03-07, 22:06
Im up near stansted airport!
Mine is a Boost logic 4" a little on the loud side for a decatted N/A.
Im changing mine because i couldnt bear the noise any longer. On a single not NA. Not sure which is louder

razza
06-03-07, 22:19
hello!!! got a Nur Spec myself, can be pretty loud, but sounds nice when the throttle's open:eyebrows:

2JG
06-03-07, 22:25
:hello: Welcome to the club

Nur Spec is a top choice. depends on what you want really.

I went for the Apexi N1 on my NA as I didn't want a loud droning sound in the cabin when travelling. That said though it has turned a few heads in town so it isn't exactly quiet :D

Gaz Walker
06-03-07, 22:39
I'd put the RS-R on an NA with the baffle in if you want to retain your hearing :D

Plus I can give you a stunning deal on it ;)

Gaz.

Geo
06-03-07, 22:42
I'd put the RS-R on an NA with the baffle in if you want to retain your hearing :D

Plus I can give you a stunning deal on it ;)

Gaz.

Just joined and your trying to Sell him stuff Gaz. NICE!

Welcome to the Family MATE. :D

monkey76364
07-03-07, 09:32
Hello and welcome

how about an RSR they sound nice!

lust2luv
07-03-07, 09:43
I've got an RSR on mine, no cats and no baffle - gets people's attention! If someone cuts you up or blocks a yellow hatched junction box I just rev at them rather than sound the weedy Supra horn - seems to have a more galvanising effect! :sly:

(bit droney on motorways though, unless you go above 90mph)

:looney: