The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 RZ TT BPU+ Supra 6 Speed Manual Red

Guru

I am looking for £10,500 ono (no px)

Offers via PM, email or call on 0773829426

Please PM me for more pics or details

She is perfect for someone wanting a good condition BPU+ or is looking to go single with the mods I have done already. I bought her in Oct 2005 from a a member on here (Sean) and have been ecstatic ever since. Most servicing parts were either done by CW or Thor. I did one oil change in May last year and CW has just done a load of fluid changes this month. I have 8 months tax and MOT left on her I think too.

• RZ Stock twins running 1.2 bar
  • 133k KILOMETERS on the clock (83k miles) and is FCD and converted to miles on the speedo. I left the odometer as Km to save confusion.
  • HKS Type-S front mount intercooler.
  • Apexi induction and heat shield
  • Walbro fuel pump
  • HKS SSQV atmospheric dump valve
  • Apexi Power FC + commander stand alone ECU (fully setup by Thor)
  • Apexi full exhaust (GT/N1 I think) and full double CW decat
  • CW stock modd'ed clutch and flywheel
  • Cusco front brace
  • HKS Hipermax coilovers
  • Clifford 650 G5 Cat1 alarm. Not much to say except perfect alarm really.
  • 17" White Rays Volks TE-37's (super light weight and look lovely with no marks). Toyo Proxes T1-S's just bought all round.
  • Brakes were fully replaced by CW Jan 2006 (calipers, pads, discs and fluid)
  • Alpine speakers front and back with a Sony headunit and Ipod hardwire.
  • Fully sound deadened from boot to under the back seats. Makes a good difference to road noise. Also have done front doors.
  • Greddy turbo timer
  • Apexi gauges (oil, exhaust temp, exhaust pressure and boost) for double gauge A-pillar holder and Border 2 gauges dash mount.
  • Private plate J50 PRA which looks like J SUPRA very easily. Valued just over £2k by a private plate reseller.
  • Aftermarket steering wheel and TRD gear stick.

I also have a load of bits waiting to get fitted including:

• Brand new Apexi PFC hand commander
  • Border dash mount need to go back in
  • EL reverse glo dials to match Apexi gauges.
  • Every LED and bits I need to convert green to blue dials eveyrywhere else.
  • Full UK glass headlights and uprated bulbs to fit (being refurbed by GZAeroJon as I speak/type)
  • Set of 4300k HID conversion kit for the UK dipped beam
  • Clear front indicators plus bulbs
  • Brand new door handles in red to fit and replace pink ones.

The only other problem she has is that some tosser dropped some crap down the side of her and left a couple of scrape marks and small dinks. I will send photos if needed. I was planning on getting it re-sprayed but not yet.

Just had a load of seals around the gearbox/crank done by CW so should last a very long time and not leak at all! Will send service history if anyone needs to know.

She dyno'ed 355rwhp at Thor running 1.1bar in April 06. All in all she is running fine.

Pics attached now and more to come :)

P.S. No service station meets or security guards please.....

Yeah fraid so Sean. I plan to save up and buy another as soon as I can but it won't be anytime soon. I will still be around for definite though.

I hope the price reflects the money spent on her while trying to sell quickly :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.