The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete Suspension Set,yellow TRD bilstein shocks/15mm lower Bilstein Springs/Mounts

albundy68

These are almost new, they were put on the car when it was imported and have only done about 4000 miles since my car has either been at dudes workshop, envy workshop, or my garage, (long story...) I still have the boxes for them and everything!!!

Anyway, yellow bilstein shocks, (cost around 400 new)

Black 15mm lowered bilstein springs, (cost 200ish new)

All top mounts, etc. should just bolt on in place of original suspension, (some where like Pheonix could do it for 100-150 - they took them off)

Excellent suspension set up, I've been told its very simmilar to the Chris Wilson set up that he does.

This would transform the handling of a supra on the standard shocks/springs, and since it was a factory option you shouldnt even need to declare on your insurance!!!

Only reason they came off is because i needed something higher to fit the 315 wheels in the TRD arches!!! :D

I'm after offers around 250-300,

I'm in Surrey(Redhill) if anyone wants to take a looksy

best offer ive had so far is 275, im going to give it a couple of days though so everyone gets chance to see the post.

...yes i know its not eBay, but i want to try and recoup some of the losses i made on rebuilding the superglued JIC's which ended costing me 2000 to sort out! (DOH!!!)

this should fit all mkiv supras regardless of jap/uk TT/NA etc. (couple of people asked)

I'm going to give it till thursday, then they can go to the person who has sent me the best offer,

(310 is best offer so far just to give an idea of the ballpark for anyone reading).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.