The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17" Uk Wheels for sale

supra_surj

Hi guys, im waiting to get some wheels refurbed which will replace my UK spec wheels.

These should be available in a few days if anyone is interested?

The fronts are 8.5 with 235/45/17, rears are 9.5 with 255/40/17 dunlop sp2000 sport tyres all around with very good tread.

2 wheels have the usual curbing

1 has slight curbing

1 has no curbing at all.

These clear UK brakes.

OFFERS please, will put these on ebay if they dont sell here.

Collection prefered or can post at the expense of the buyer.

Check my garage if you want pics. :)

Surj

ok cool. I'm not put off by the damage as it's only minor and should refurb out - woudl you agree or have Imissed something?

I notice you were asking £480 back then, which is waaay out of my price league - especially as I only want the rims. I guess if they have more damage now then the price will have be less? If possible I'd rather leave the tyres - I notice colsoop was interested in those so maybe we can come to some sort of deal between the three of us if he/someone else is still after just the tyres?

LOL

How comes you dont want the tyres mate?

I'd want to stick all new Eagle F1s on them (or something even better), I like my spirited driving/track days ;)

I also want to get the refurbished in the graphite my 16"s are at present, taking the tyres off anf putting them back on will cost me probably £10 a corner, I might as well just get top notch new tyres. If the current Goodyears are any good, I'd consider paying a bit for them, included in the price I mean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.