The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Misprint?

bignum

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo 3dr Auto Liftback (private)

77,000 miles

Petrol

3 Door Hatchback

Manual, 77,000 miles, Supra Mk.IV 3L Twin Turbo Jap Import AUTO. 1994 "L" Silver. This is no ordinary Supra, believe me. One of only two Supras in the world to run the Motec M800 racing engine management

£18,500

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo 3dr Auto Liftback (private)

77,000 miles

Petrol

3 Door Hatchback

Manual, 77,000 miles, Supra Mk.IV 3L Twin Turbo Jap Import AUTO. 1994 "L" Silver. This is no ordinary Supra, believe me. One of only two Supras in the world to run the Motec M800 racing engine management

£18,500

Where was that advertised? I could do with a good chuckle! :D

Impressive stuff! Apparently he's getting 600bhp from the stock twins too!

It always cracks me up when people claim they have the only xyz in the UK/world. Like they know every car in the country/world :rolleyes:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=18000&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=19000&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=&keywords=&postcode=po7+5te&ukcarsearch_full.x=57&ukcarsearch_full.y=8&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=1&distance=72&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200643255498658

Full Description:

Glossary of Terms

Manual, 77,000 miles, Supra Mk.IV 3L Twin Turbo Jap Import AUTO. 1994 "L" Silver. This is no ordinary Supra, believe me. One of only two Supras in the world to run the Motec M800 racing engine management system. With the M800 you get FULL control over everything to do with the engine. Fuel map, boost map, timing, individual cylinder trim etc Currently running just under 600 BHP. Modifications include: Turbos re-configured from sequential to parallel. Apexi de-cat. Apexi GT SST Exhaust. HKS Super Power Flow Induction System. Motec M800 ECU. Fitted and dyno tested by Owen Developments. Bilstein suspension. 18" Blitz type3 race wheels. Slip control mechanically removed. Toad Ai606 alarm/immobiliser. TRACKER monitor. New Windscreen (tinted strip). New UK spec headlights. TRD grade8 Iridium plugs. Oz Lexus front disks and callipers. All receipts for everything spent on this car including replacement parts, servicing etc are available, together with all MOT's. All parts removed are still with the car, original exhaust, airbox etc. Supplied with many extras not fitted yet. Bodywork and interior as standard, including original AddZest 6cd changer, complete with TV. I have owned this car since import to the UK at 34k miles. I have FULL Japanese and UK service history!! The car has been serviced every 4500 miles without fail, and has been driven "relaxed" for 99% of it's life. Would make an ideal track / project car. £18,500. ono

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7960/852lm4.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.