The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift side repeaters

garetheves

If you look on motors.ebay.com there's quite a few, for example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPRA-97-98-CLEAR-FRONT-SIDE-BUMPER-SIGNAL-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ300039784707QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33708QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only problem is they're in the US and shipping for 1 set probably isn't worth it. There's also a set for $31, but I don't know what the difference is between them & the cheaper ones. I did email the guy selling them to ask just that & got no response, don't know what that means his service will be like if you buy a set from him,

Maybe a group buy on these might be a good idea?

Jay

• 1 month later...
I'll have some to, any response from the guy?

No never got a response, gave up looking for the clear ones. ordered a set of stock orange ones from Toyota instead. Dont forget these were the side repeaters that fit on the side of the bumper, not the front indicators that sit below the headlights.

US sellers are pissing me off, cos 1- they hardly reply 2- when you ask them if they ship to UK they want to rip you off bastidds ;)

they never even bother tick the item as gift when they send it to you so atleast you dont get charged for duty etc, how nasty ...

I just ordered this 4 piece set of 'bumper markers' I'm hoping they are actually what im looking for which is clear side bumper lights like yourself gareth. I didnt really want the big bulky stickout ones in one of the posts above. Here is the link to my ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300051562154&rd=1&rd=1

I couldnt get an answer from these guys by phone or email!! so just keeping my fingers crossed.

Getting them shipped to a friend in the USA to save the $58 shipping charge. I'll be getting them from him on the 10thdec so ill let you guys know the outcome.

Guest gzaerojon
US sellers are pissing me off, cos 1- they hardly reply 2- when you ask them if they ship to UK they want to rip you off bastidds ;)

they never even bother tick the item as gift when they send it to you so atleast you dont get charged for duty etc, how nasty ...

never had a problem here, bought a few bits now (must be luck ;))

also i don't think the "gift" thing works anymore, i've been stung a few times now :(

never had a problem here, bought a few bits now (must be luck ;))

also i don't think the "gift" thing works anymore, i've been stung a few times now :(

I had a pair of 18's wheels and box full of parts from Nic in HK and didnt pay a peny ! ;) still works Jon ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.