The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time to sell my NA for funds to get a TT

Lez

Toyota Supra 3.0i – White, ‘94 J-spec, non-turbo, Auto, only 66,000 miles - SOLD , Taxed & MOT’d to end of October 06

I’ve had the car for 18 trouble free months, after a Japanese family moved to the UK in Nov 04. I have done 10,000 miles, mainly on motorways and am always hearing ‘nice car’. The exhaust sound terrific and she handles great. I never let it get dirty and pamper it most weekends, its been well maintained.

 18” white & chrome alloys (Potenzac GIII 265 rear 235 front)

 Uprated lowered suspension - Tein HA coilovers adjustable

 HKS HiPer Exhaust – 4.5"tip 3" SS piping

 HKS Induction kit

 Front & Rear cross braces

 Facelift front indicators

 Momo steering wheel

 Inner brake lights act as fog lights

 CD/MD player – demodulated

 Delimited & odo converted to miles

 C/locking & immobiliser (certificated)

 Some Japanese service history and lots of receipts.

See 'my garage' for pictures

The bad bits;

Some rear window corrosion (as normal on these cars)

Front bumper has some small cracks and flaked paint

It is due a service and the rear tyres are low in tread

I could service the car myself but I think you would be more comfortable having it serviced yourself, or by yourself, as you would with any car not purchased from a garage. Same with the tyres, best to choose your own.

I can vouch for this motor and for Lez, who is a bit handy with a spanner.

Ideal first purchase for someone wishing to enter the Supra community.

Thanks for those words mate. I've been looking for a while now to part exchange but all the cars I like have been private sellers, hence why its up for sale now. I told you, didn't I, that once I had a some spare cash I'd be looking.

If any of the turbo sellers out there need some cash but still want a sup, PM me.

A Quote;-

"Patience is a virtue: Some sales are quick, many are not. So it behooves you to stay in touch with long-term contacts; you never know when the stars will align and their "maybe" becomes a "yes." Another pal who is an exceptional salesman reminds me of the old adage that you have to often contact someone six times or more, before you make the sale."

• 3 weeks later...

I have got 4 interested people - it is available for viewing tomorrow and all weekend

Just ordered new tyres and its got new brake pads so the price is back to £4000 as the offer was for a quick sale last weekend.

My location is OX18 3HW

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.