The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Standard Front Bumper + Rear Spoiler

Tattooman

Hey guys, I will have my Standard Front Bumper, Rear Spoiler and Sideskirts for sale late next week, any interested parties PM me if you are interested. They are currently all Storm Blue and are absolutely spotless, I am open to offers, buyer can either collect or cover delivery charge as they are large items....;) ;) ;)

If the side skirts are oem, then i'm well up for having them. I might even have the lot off you, if the price is right.

Put me down for first dibbs:)

Snoot you have first dibbs on the lot;) I have sent you a PM. Let me know fella.

ALL PROVISIONALLY SOLD !!! To Snoot, Subject to hime seeing photos before despatch next week. If for any reason they become available again I'll be in touch with any other interested parties that have PM'd me or posted, Thanx guys..............

OK, the whole lot are FOR SALE again as Snoot has had a change of heart because my side skirts aren't OEM they are the same as these in this piccie. .http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/classics/T/toyota/03-large/toyota-supra-f3q-a.jpg

So everything is up for grabs again and it's 1st come 1st served I have already had a decent offer on the bumper but haven't had a final confirmation if he is interested still as I thought the bits were sold to Snoot. I'll be checking my E mails about 8-9pm Friday evening so whoever has got in touch by then with a firm offer or re-confirmation of their previous offer gets some of the bits.

Now I'm confused, doesn't the whole lot come off as one piece and when you go for aftermarket skirts you replace the whole lot. This has really turned out to be a nightmare... I didn;t realise there were so many variations of sideskirts and bumpers (OEM etc) ??? If that info is correct then I guess I am just selling the front bumper and rear spoiler then.

Now I'm confused, doesn't the whole lot come off as one piece and when you go for aftermarket skirts you replace the whole lot. This has really turned out to be a nightmare... I didn;t realise there were so many variations of sideskirts and bumpers (OEM etc) ??? If that info is correct then I guess I am just selling the front bumper and rear spoiler then.

Well the picture you posted is of a stock Sup with no skirts, you can remove the vents and the plastic bits underneath the door, but thats hardly a sideskirt so yep im afraid you only have a front bumper and real spoiler for sale mate.... You can also sell your stock vents? If you like....

When you do actually get sideskirts you will be suprised at how much of a big difference they do make on the car :)

hth

Well the picture you posted is of a stock Sup with no skirts, you can remove the vents and the plastic bits underneath the door, but thats hardly a sideskirt so yep im afraid you only have a front bumper and real spoiler for sale mate.... You can also sell your stock vents? If you like....

When you do actually get sideskirts you will be suprised at how much of a big difference they do make on the car :)

hth

kiddah paji

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.