The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 1996 N reg TT Auto J-spec RZ

AndrewOW

Hi everyone. I'm posting an advert for a mate's car here in Eastbourne.

He's not a member of the club (seems CRAZY not to!).

Immaculate white (just one scuff on near-side rear spat).

Cloth seats, rear seats vinyl all in good condition.

65,000K miles and cambelt recently changed (3 months).

ALL import documention (October 2005) and full UK service history with receipts.

MOT November.

Original J-spec headlights (will need a full refurb, or replacement).

Original J-spec brakes (EBC red stuff pads)

BPU+, including:

• Trust front mounted intercooler (FMIC).

• HKS induction kit.

• Full decat with HKS Super Dragger stainless exhaust (Cats not available).

• 18" Blitz multi spoke with brand new tyres.

• Top Secret front bumper, standard Toyota OEM sideskirts, Veilside rear spats.

• Tein adjustable shocks and springs.

• TRD front strut brace.

• Momo steering wheel.

• Pioneer AV1X satnav (top of the range head unit MP3, DVD, CD, Radio etc).

• Alpine S front and standard rear speaker system.

• Standard immobiliser (locked garaged off-road).

£9,500. Only genuine cash offers please. No offers of 'swaps' please.

He's only 21, and he's over spent on this. Its been well maintained, and on time too.

For further information, either get in touch with me on here, or please don't hesitate to call Dave (the seller) on 07775580328.

I will be on holiday from 9th til 16th July, so any information will have to be directed to Dave himself.

Photos to follow this evening.

Many thanks,

Andrew

PS. If I had the money I'd have it for my girlfriend :)

Guest sunnyG83

i think this car looks great and know that i would be tempted if i did'nt find my own car, good luck

I´ve just signed on, while on holiday in Spain, to have a look to see how this is doing, and I´m surprised how little interest there is in this lovely car.

Can I ask for some feedback, good or bad please? Maybe some advice also.

Cheers

I'll think you'll find that most people ont he forum already own a supra :-(

So people don't really want to buy another... But i maybe wrong :-(

I've seen this car when i was at eastbourne a few months back - it drove past me in the high street... Sounded lovely..

Cheers

there's a very nice grey tt up for sale a few threads from here. use that price as a reference point and you wont go far wrong..... thats my opinion anyway.

I´ve just signed on, while on holiday in Spain, to have a look to see how this is doing, and I´m surprised how little interest there is in this lovely car.

Cheers

Nice car mate but supras are really not selling well at the moment

I`m nearly in a position to get another Supra but at the minute i`m having a serious think about whether to or not, mainly because of petrol prices to be fair, they seem to have crept right up again without anyone noticing!

Although if ever there was a good time to sell a Supra it would be now, because all i feel is complete jealousy seeing people cruise around in their nice cars in this great weather!!:)

Hi Sean. I've just text him to ask who it was. I'll let you know. He said it was a mate/acquaintance here in town. He's still waiting for the money though.

Alex - Interesting comment you've made there. I've mentioned it to him as well. Got any advice on where else it could go? He had to move it cos of the FMIC.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. The above car has not been sold. Unfortunately the 'buyer' didn't leave a deposit and messed Dave around too much, so this is now back on the market. Its currently being advertised on Autotrader, and Ebay.

Hope we get a genuine buyer soon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.