Excellent condition.

Standard Toyota Alloy wheels.

Air Conditioning.

Power Steering.

Electric Windows.

Electric Mirrors.

Electric Sports Seats.

1/2 Leather upholstry.

Have all history since imported October 2003. Owned since November 2003. Was imported as a category 4 import. Which i believe this means condition was reasonably good.

The car drives very well with no rattles squeeks or smoke. Regularly serviced with oil changes at 6000 miles. Cam belts were replaced at 65000 miles and the HT leads and spark plugs were changed May 2005.

This car has never been raced or modified. It has never had any boy racer modifications. Totally Original as it was when i bought it.

New family member means i have to look towards a more sensible car. After looking around on Autotrader and other website and this formumn i believe a reasonable asking price for this motor is £4500. I am open to offers that are close. so please pm me or call 07799 077502 for any more information. After washing the car this weekend i have some new pictures.

[ATTACH]39037[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39038[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39039[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39040[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39043[/ATTACH]

As its missing a front bumper trim i will either replace it or knock the price off. But i need to source where to get one from.

On another note where has all the interest gone in Supra's seems like noone really wants to buy. I need to sell it to get a car to fit my 4 month old son in. So i can drive something better than my partners small 3door 1.4 clio.

Cheers.

The market does seem really crap for these. Definately not the same market as there was when i 1st looked at getting my supra. Virtualy everyone i went to look at was sold by about the 2nd day it was advertised.

I was lucky to have found this one for £7000 2 and a half years ago.

Its time to change for a more family friendly car this time. Got a 4 and a 1/2 month old son whos feet are now passed touching the back of the seats in the car. I would like to change to an Aristo or an Audi A6 either a 2.7T or and Audi A8 4.2 Thats if the money will stretch that far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Final Bump.

If this does not sell it aint getting bumped any more. Ive replied to my self an now having conversations.

Car is now £3500. ONO

Its on ebay with buy it now of £3500 or for auction.

Its in Autotrader £3500.

Failing that. I am cursed to never get rid of it.

TubbyTwo,

Thanks for the reply. I am ideall looking for a larger car. I have a new baby and i am needing transportation for us all.

Wish i could keep the supe but baby comes 1st.

Thanks for the offer though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.