The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17" Volk Wheels

Stonkin

THESE ARE NOW SOLD!!

I have for sale a set of 17" volk wheels. The front tyres are about half worn but the rears will need replacing.

These are a reasonably light weight split rim wheel.

Ideally they will need to be refurbished to get them looking pucker. The have the odd curb marks and the paint finish is slightly coming off in places.

I am open to offers but am ideally looking for £300. I would also prefer not to post them due to size, but would be prepared to meet someone half way if fairly close to me. I live in Bracknell.

Here are some pics, they are not great, but i can get some better ones if anyone is genuinly interested. I also have the centre caps although they are not shown in pics.

Bijal, i had them fitted to a jap spec TT, but it has jap brakes, i dont know if they will clear UK's, but again, am happy to meet someone to try.

They really are a good wheel, and would be ideal for someone doing drag racing or track days. Even if refurbished they would be a cheap, nice looking wheel.

Guest Bijal
Bijal, i had them fitted to a jap spec TT, but it has jap brakes, i dont know if they will clear UK's, but again, am happy to meet someone to try.

They really are a good wheel, and would be ideal for someone doing drag racing or track days. Even if refurbished they would be a cheap, nice looking wheel.

i know they are a decent set.

which town are you in?

bijal

Guest Bijal

let me have a think tonight, if you get an offer and you wish to sell then please do so.

speak shortly on pm.

bijal

;)

The car loooks great. Those black wheels are awesome! I do seem to remember curbing them once.. nearly cried at the time.. Sorry about that.

Yes nice wheels. I need a set as I have standards on mine. Just cant decide what style/colour to go for.

do you mind telling me how much yours were? pm if you want

jonnie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.