The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Supra

monkey76364

Ok looking to see what the interest on this is...if any... possible house move forces sale :(

1994 L Reg J-Spec N/A. Manual. Around 100,000 miles.

Very well looke after, just had a full respray in 350Z Sunset Orange paint (all probs now sorted on it).

RSR Exhaust Magic exhaust, Veilside skirts and front spoiler.

Sparco Allloys 17" I think.

Recent service, new oil filter, fuel filter, new HKS mushroom filter fitted, new front breaks.

3 months tax, and 3 months MOT.

There are a few more bits for me to write up and add later.

Pics for now are in my garage but to be uploaded when I get home.

Any questions just ask.

I will swap you fot your 350Z lol...yours looks great !!! ;)

Thanks mate !!!!!

I've already been told that if it'd have been a tt madam would have already offered you my zed in part ex !!!!! :( :( :( ;)

Seriously, if you do sell, please let me know how much as madam's NA is virtually identical but in Black !!!! We've talked about doing the tt thing but moving house is going to take all our cash this year !!!!

Thanks mate !!!!!

I've already been told that if it'd have been a tt madam would have already offered you my zed in part ex !!!!! :( :( :( ;)

Seriously, if you do sell, please let me know how much as madam's NA is virtually identical but in Black !!!! We've talked about doing the tt thing but moving house is going to take all our cash this year !!!!

Nah she wants another N/A doesnt she ;) and in my colour ...swap ya !! lol:rolleyes: :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

monkey, if you wanta good price for this you are going to have to give us a figure! If you are not sure then go in high and see what offers you get. If you know what you want then just say that.

It looks really nice, you will get a good price!

monkey, if you wanta good price for this you are going to have to give us a figure! If you are not sure then go in high and see what offers you get. If you know what you want then just say that.

It looks really nice, you will get a good price!

I know the market isnt that good at the moment:rolleyes: But I wouldnt let it go for less then 5K wouldnt be worth it.

Need the money to help move and get a new small runabout/bike ...so have to make it worth it, or keep it and find other ways to get my money ....

Kidney any one??? ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.