The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo aerotop with veilside kit, lambodoors etc for sale

Guest no1_boyracer

Guest no1_boyracer

For sale is my 1993 (L) supra twin turbo auto aero top.(very very rare)

She has done approx 65000 miles.

It is a 3.0 twin turbo in silver with black leather.

Here are the standard items it has.

Leather (very good condition)

climate control

electric seat

powersteering

central locking

traction control

cruise control

electric, windows/mirrors

I have had fitted the following

19" pacific chrome rims (cubic zirconia encrusted) (all un curbed in amazing condition) on brand new continental 265/35/ZR19s.

Real carbon fibre bonnet

Veilside front end (professionally fitted)

TRD side skirts

TRD spats

TRD wing

aerotop second spoiler

90 degree opening lambo doors (professionally fitted at a cost of £1000)

Large vented grooved front disks

Large vented grooved rear disks

Custom straight through stanless exhaust (no second cat-no backbox)

HKS airfilter

Carbon airflow pannel

TRD catch can

TV, DVD player

It has a full service history since being in the uk and some japanese history with all the receipts and every MOT certificate since arriving in the UK.

Receipts etc are in a file 2 inches thick!!!

It is in amazing condition,evry pannel is good inc the aero top pannel!!!!

all there are are a few minor stone chips.

The interior is in very very good condition - the seats are uncracked with no rips etc. the dash is unscratched.

All the alloys are un kurbed and in A1 condition

It really is a very very clean car - before i got it i searched a lot of cars and eventually found this one - since then i spent a lot cosmetically - ie doors, bonnet, kit etc - all professionally fitted.

Offers around £14000

(number plate is NOT included unless reasonable offer is made for it)

lots more pics (this site wont let me upload any more)

Guest no1_boyracer

no - that is a fair price - take a look at what aerotop TTs go for and this one is mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pic was for a photoshoot for sportslads - its meant to look like that!!!

Nice car, you might get lucky but ask Dangerous Brain, Bolts and a few other owners with nicely modded soops and I suspect you should be closer to 10K for a quickish sale. I may be proved wrong. Have a look back at previous cars for sale and you will see that the price goes down after a month, 2 months etc. If the summer this year is good then you may get more. My 1995 M TT Aerotop is standard and a lovely car to drive but I don`t think it would get 8K in the current market, pictures in my garage gallery.:p

19" wheels for me are a negative feature, way too big for a car fitted with 16" as standard.

Guest no1_boyracer

ye - but it is a very clean one - if you look on autotrader - they are ALL big money!!

Ye 19s are big but what u gain in wheel u loose in rubber (35mm pro tyres) and they fill the arches nicely and it has improved the handling!! its each to his own but at the moment the fashion is for bigger rims. If i chose again i would actually have 20s!!!!!!!

i have had a lot of interest - so we will see.

its in fast car and max power soon.....

Guest no1_boyracer

cheeers - i reckon its worth that kinda money - its a very clean car with a lot of history and the lambo doors really do set it off!!

Wouldn't use Lambo Doors as a selling point though as anyone can pick them up for £450 off ebay.

All the best with the sale though, as for holding out it's an ok idea but hold out to long, summer goes and then the fact it's an aerotop really isn't going to benefit you.

Sure at Jap Show you'll get interest, only problem though is that most people at the Jap Show will already have cars.

You listed it on Pistonheads? that's a good place to list, I used to look on there for Supra's when I was looking to buy

Guest no1_boyracer

ye - ya can buy them for £450 but it then costs 700 to fit them!!!!!! earos are always worht more than standard TTs, even in winter, but we have only just entered summer so plenty of time yet!!!! and i dont have to sell - just fancy a 350z lol

I picked up my 1993 J-spec Auto TT Aerotop a couple of months ago with full UK service history and partial BPU for around £11k. I didn't mind paying that at all. For a mint condition Aerotop its worth the wait I can tell you!

If its a genuine manual Aerotop, someone will pay the asking price I'm sure. Auto's great, but a manual would add the element we all want.

Patience is the key.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.