The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ Twinturbo 1993

penguin

GZ Auto Twin Turbo

1993 Model

Silver

Standard car but All the usual refinements

She has a VERY nice exhaust - it came with the car, i have no idea what it is :scare:

only mods i have are a half decat with gives a nice 1 - 1.1 bar (with restrictor ring! ... you should hit 1.2 bar with the ring out)

Boost gauge (replaced standard clock)

just over 94k miles

has been in country since 2000, 2 uk owners including your's truely

loads of service history (since being in uk) and all mot's etc etc

car will come with a full years mot and i think the road tax expires soon so you'll be getting that too :devil:

bad points....

j-spec headlights... the right hand one is yellowing, and could use a nice cleanup

drivers side door has been keyed, but can just about noticeable if you look hard enough... :( - been told it can be t-cut out...

the usual stone chips etc on front/back bumper ... nothing major

she hits fuel cut @ 1 bar BUT i have a brand new thor fuel cut defender i never got round to fitting, so you can take that away aswell.... :devil:

credit card company's chewing my nuts off forces sale :cry: :swear: :violin:

i've loved this car, she's been washed atleast twice a week, and polished once a month... the interior is in VERY good condition... again, i've used all the best stuff you can get to keep her in brilliant shape. i even refurbed the standard alloy wheels a little while ago ;)

its going to stay for sale on here till end of week... then its off to auto trader...

i know it'll sell on autotrader like a donut at a coffee shop... but i really want to make sure she goes to a nice home.. and atleast i can keep tabs on what shes up to if it goes to someone on here.... and possible chance of a buy back once i'm back in the blue...

i have a few standard bits aswell i.e. standard bov with all pipework etc etc

looking for offers........ anyone?

pm me or call 0786 6550961.... please no time wasters.

**Edit**

Pics now attached.... sorry the camera is crap.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.