The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 Jspec Manual TT

nismo_lp

Imported by our friend Jurgen only 3 months ago... In need of some funds for a house and need to sell my baby :cry: ... looks like im going to have to get something a little cheaper for a while (rx7) and save up for another Supra... next time with a BIG single :)

1995 6s Manual Twin Turbo

Custom Mitsi EVO9 Blue (Extremely good paint job)

25k Miles (condition of engine and rear diff proves this)

19'' Chrome PIAA Super Rozza Wheels

http://www.piaa.com/Wheels/Wheel_Rozza.html

Full Veilside bodykit

Aftermarket exhaust with rear de-cat (not sure what make but it really does sound awesome)

Lowered on whats believed to be bilstein suspension (see pic of wheel)

The engine is completely standard so probably running around 320bhp

Fully serviced and MOTed only 3 months ago

STUNNING CAR.... i cant believe how my looks and comments it gets!

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/forsale/bluett6.html

£13500

Please contact me (Jonny) on 07917261661

tbh, having had a superb example of a supra b4 and then let it go i would say try and keep it, especially with low mileage liek that, its a colelctors car after all

I have just bought a new supra or i would have had it, i managed to find what i wanted being a 6sp supra in quick silver, tt and with only 38k, i am now intending to keep this for good, as i regretted selling it b4 :)

tbh, having had a superb example of a supra b4 and then let it go i would say try and keep it, especially with low mileage liek that, its a colelctors car after all

I have just bought a new supra or i would have had it, i managed to find what i wanted being a 6sp supra in quick silver, tt and with only 38k, i am now intending to keep this for good, as i regretted selling it b4 :)

I know for a fact il regret selling this ... I LOVE the car (bit of an understatement) but i really do need to! :(

• 2 months later...

Kind of was'nt but could be depending on the offer :yes: .... basically been off the road since October and just (picked it up about 15mins ago) had the front bumper, skirt and bonnet resprayed due to the scrape from the shipping and to little bastard stone chips. Quite a hefty cost in all, but well worth it ... the car looks BRAND new now! Fallen in love with her again lol ... I should be able to get some new pics tomorrow!

Added a few pictures a few days ago of how it was looking a few months ago on the vb garage.

Is your interest genuine? Il be honest... ive had quite a few time wasters contacting me!

no mate it was a grade 3.5 or 4, jonny the owner got the car touched up few weeks back, the car was fully resprayed in japan.

only reason for him spraying front bumper is to make it 110 percent mint there was nothing with tbh, he is very fussy lol.

best to speak to jonny about it but the sideskirts were only sorayed underside of them due to catching on ramp from loading again no damage just to make 110 percent mint.

hope this helps

Cheers Jurgen ... Spot on ... There was damage done to the bumper and side skirt that wasnt there on the pics i saw of the car in Japan but there when i picked it up from the docks (you can see the damage...'well scratch', in the pics, passenger side)...Jurgen informed me at the early stages that such things could happen, especially with such a low kit so i was half expecting it really, couldnt really see it anyway so it didnt really bother, thought i may as well get it done now i cant use the Supra so much during this shitty and wet time of year.

Got it back today actually... Looks gorgeous :love:

The guy that sprayed it for me was EXTREMELY impressed with the paint job ... he couldnt find any of the previous colour ie. under back seats and engine bay, looks like the Japs know how to paint a car properly! and the guy that serviced it couldnt believe the cars age, the engine really is almost new. He even said that the rear diff looked untouched.

Bit expensive? Maybe :shrug: i havent seen that many available in such good condition, with such low millage and with them sexy wheels :)

I know you supra owners are all used to it but theres not many people that dont stare at it as it goes past!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.