The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRAX, Silverstone - a leper event?

cornimac

Wondered why we hadn't picked up on the TRAX event at Silverstone. I know we have a lot on and it is a bit chavvy but no more than JapFest was (maybe less).

Imagine Japfest 4 times larger on a sunny day and the chance to take the Supes on an F1 circuit instead of that rough old Castle Combe jobbie (speculation, sorry). Sounds good to me. I'd be happy to help out with the organising next year if the chief (Ray?) and the members are up for it. :shrug:

Saw about a half dozen Supras tops - likely only half of which are on here.. It was really a great day and a good spread of all cars not only Japanese. Admittedly some odd ones, but hey, there's some variety for ya. Basically it's loads of clubs and trade stands centred around the chance for clubs and then individuals to do a track day.... Nice!

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

Anyway look how this was... ended up having to guest at the FTO stand and subsequently left od centre stage!! Should we let this happen again? :tumble: :cry:

Oh and yes guys... the best selection of "scenery" I saw this year! Pics on demand. :nana:

Trax_2005_0904DB.JPG

Trax_2005_0904DE.JPG

Guest Neil1587

Was also on track in my silver saxo vts & was behind a black supra(not sure if it was anyone off here?). It was the 17.20 session we were on. May have some footage of the supra in question too, haven't got the videos off my g/f's brother yet though. Was great fun on track:D

Pic of my vts(if link works)

http://images14.fotki.com/v224/free/0557e/6/666408/2625318/P1010089-vi.jpg