The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Convoy to TOTB from North West.

garetheves

Wondering if anyone else fancies meeting me and Wez_p before heading down to TOTB. Thinking of the Reebox Stadium at Horwich, Bolton. Just off the M61. Meet there then head down to M62, or whereever if anyone knows a better way of getting across there.

Does anyone know a start time for TOTB then we can plan a meeting time. Think Wez has to be there a bit earlier so may be quite an early meet but at least well get decent parking spaces.

Add names below if you wanna join the convoy:

1. Garetheves

2. Wez_p

reet 7 it is then. Wez, do you know the way or am i best lookin up a route. Which way are we going, cos had a thought today, the last time i went over to York i went the A59 via Clitheroe and it was a cracking drive. Dunno where TOTB is though.

If you want to add a few quality driving miles on, go north up the M6 and then head across the A684 till you reach the A1. It'll be an extra 100 odd miles, but by christ it's worth it.

Reet change of plan.

Meeting at The Tickled Trout BP Garage just off the M6 at J31 at 6am.

Taking the scenic route on the A59 via Skipton which should take 2hrs, sticking to speed limit, giving us time to get there early (for you to set up Wez) and also to perhaps stop and take a few piccies on the way over.

Anyone wants to join us is welcome but we will be setting off at 6 so make sure you're there on time.

Can PM my mobile number to anyone that may come along that wants to say for defo on the day so we know to hang on for you.

See you there.