The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Light PCB's

heckler

Right, following on from this thread...

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/random/pcb.JPG

I am now offering them for sale in pretty much any colour you want. Also, following that thread I should have in a week or so a setup that will change the colour of the dash lights when you hit the red line, or any other RPM you desire.

For the Plain/Fixed Colour PCB's and LED's, these will be £85 inc post. I just need to figure out a price for the other.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good bud, inovative work as always :)

I'll have a set that goes from the blue that you supply the LED kits in, to Red at 6k RPM :)

might a week or two before I can get them up and runing... waiting for parts and damn work commitments! - and I'll have to figure a price out!

Looking good bud, inovative work as always :)

I'll have a set that goes from the blue that you supply the LED kits in, to Red at 6k RPM :)

I'll have a set too. Do you make the sets for the heater controls etc? I would like to keep them the same colour as the dash.

Do you have a price for both?

dash conversions are £100 exchanged inc post. The dash PCB's are £85 and I have to workout a price for the redline control circuitary - as I havent made one yet, so I don't know how long it takes to make,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.