The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scooby classic bits, and garage clear out

sams

Couple of scooby bits all open to offers and can arrange to meet local, some items can be posted and will get a quote for postage if someone wants the item, I accept paypal but you collect the fees, etc

please request for pics.

classic facelift and prefacelift top mount intercooler, good condition, comes with y pipe or single pipe(on prefacelift) £15 each or £25 the pair

92 to 00 (classic pe or facelift) Coilover suspension(standard), good working order, £50

facelift turbo bonnet scoop undertray, £5

full set of impreza sport seats, very good order, offers, need collection

impreza sport bonnet, (facelift), offers

angel eye head lights chrome, prefacelift, excellent condition, £60ono

angel eye head light black back, facelift, one has broken clip that bolts behind the grill, £30

Non scooby bits,

12" sub, inphase, sub in excellent condition, box has scuff to the bottem front edge, £40, no offers on this

12" sub in closed and ported box, SPL sub, good condition, £25,

juice amp to power either sub, 1200watt peak, 800watt rms, excellent amp, £30.

Have a mini moto £10-15 the bike runs and has some plastic, but currently dismantled as I was cleaning the carb.

Toyota starlet 1.3 sportif, all parts available, allready started to strip, engine gearbox and front suspension will be sold as on unit, offers for any parts

For the family,

baby weaver, twin push chair, Inc foot muffs, rain cover and pump for tyres, £100ono, this does fit in the boot of a scooby

concord baby seat/booster for the older child 6month-5years pink, very good quality, used only 3 times for short journeys, £50

recaro expert+ baby seat 0months to 4years used quite abit but no evidence of being used, excellent condition, £70

Both seats fit on back seats of the supra

cheers guys n gals pm me or post in this thread. Will pm my number to anyone if they require

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.