The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 rz auto

pezzler

**NO LONGER FOR SALE - SHE KEPT GIVING ME PUPPY DOG EYES**

here goes; after much consideration, i have decided to post in the for sale section.

i have been threatening to sell for a while now, but will be sticking with supras, hopefully will be looking into having a manual rz facelift imported by jurgen early next year.e

this decision was finalised whilst walking around tesco about half an hour ago, so please bare with the lack of images; more pictures will be added at the weekend if i get any interest.

spec:

1993 rz automatic

145,000ish km - 90,000ish miles

limited slip diff

blitz nur spec r exhaust

apexi power induction kit

HKS sqv blow-off valve

denso iridium IK24 plugs

toyota front decat pipe

envy rear decat

clear indicators with LED's

envy HID kit

clear headlights

retro fitted active front spoiler kit

momo quick release steering wheel

EL-GLO dials

thor TSD + DSC (TSD currently disconnected due to temptation :D)

custom silver flip-paint dash panels

pioneer 6-disc changer

rear fog lamp integrated in clusters

18" RAYS ENG cerumo sport 5-spoke 2-piece split rims. fronts 235, rear 275

recent work carried out:

engine oil always changed with silkolene pro-s every 6 months, oil filter with every oil change - last done 10/10/2009

auxhillery belt tensioner replaced on 20/05/2009

cambelt changed by QSD on 17/01/2009

apexi induction kit fitted on 10/02/2009

rear brake pads replaced 07/2009

new brake shim kits on all corners 07/2009

near side drive shaft and hub assembley replaced 08/2009

autobox fluid, diff fluid, and coolant changed 07/06/08

both rear shocks replaced 02/2009

i have a small bundle of receipts, and the original import documents

good bits:

as you may have noticed; my car isnt fitted with a FCD, or a boost controller so is running on stock pressure. this is one of the reasons why i bought the car, as i didnt want one that had had the b@&*$£ks wrung out of the turbos. the result is a good strong set of turbos, which pull hard all the way through their normal operating RPM.

my car is very much loved, i even keep a spreadsheet displaying when i have done every little job, and also have reminders set-up when oil changes etc are due. i always allow, a warm-up/cool-down period in any circumstance. thers is not, nor has there been any blue smoke under boost either.

marmite bits:

it is MSB (moonstone/monkey-sh@t brown; i personally love this colour, it looks gorgeous in the sun, and the car was relaquered a couple of years back which has left it with a very nice finish.

my car has also been de-spoilered; again, i personally love this look, and combined with the MSB it really gives the car an aston martin kind of look

bad bits:

my supra is now 17 years old (writing it down makes it look worse!), it has a couple of minor bodywork imperfections - the kind that nobody apart from you will notice. it has a bit of laquer peeling on the intercooler feed scoop, a tiny tiny rust bubble peering from around the top of the windscreen seal, a couple of tiny dings in the doors from di$&heads in carparks.

the offside front suspension assembley started making a feint squeaking - possibly a shock or bush. the speedo gave up the ghost last week - more thank likely a dry-joint where the DSC was soldered in. the rear offside tyre is low on tread.

my car is MOT'd until the end of february, and is taxed until the end of march.

i think i have covered everything, bar the price - im looking for £5500 or very near offer

thanks for reading, bit of an essay i know - im just off to figure out how to stick pictures on

looking forward to see those pics!

do you possibly have the cats left?

will need them for the mot.

and the original airbox.

do you have the wing left?

and how long have you had it?

what make and tread are left on the tires?

will have more pictures up at the weekend

the cats are long gone, apparently some MOT stations overlook such things.... so i hear??

stock airbox is long gone, the induction kit only has a couple of hundred miles on it though

the car didnt have a wing when i bought it

i have owned the car 2 years in february

two front will go through an mot, but will need replacing

will have more pictures up at the weekend

the cats are long gone, apparently some MOT stations overlook such things.... so i hear??

stock airbox is long gone, the induction kit only has a couple of hundred miles on it though

the car didnt have a wing when i bought it

i have owned the car 2 years in february

two front will go through an mot, but will need replacing

i thought cars upto 1993 imports dont need the cats for mot ?:rolleyes:

just had a guy called jukka, at fin imports make me an offer. he said he'd give me £5200 for it as long as i can get it to harwich tomorrow morning; apparantly he has one spot left in his container.

sounds dodgy...

no sounds about right, he has been trying to knock me down on price with mine,

but i keep telling him to knob off:D

What about 6500£ and you deliver it to Harwich next monday morning?? That´s all I´ve got to offer!

Regards Fin Imports, Jukka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

Sent: Sat, 21 November, 2009 23:14:53

Subject: Re: 'standard red 6 speed tt' at PistonHeads.com

no thank you

regards

gary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.