The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Toyota Supra N/A 5spd manual RED

Guest atheuma

Guest atheuma

Hi all,

New to the supra scene. Bought this car about 3 months ago. Have been spending some time on this forum. Was at the edge to buy a NA-T Kit but after speaking with HOMER he talked me into not going NA-T but to buy a TT. so reason for selling is because I want to buy a Supra TT. Only car considered for part exchange is a Supra TT.

She failed mot because of her exhaust. I replaced her exhaust to stock NA now. So now all ok. Also when I bought her she had a stripped interior (rear only) and I have bought the parts and rebuild the rear of the interior from AFR tuning (dude on this club). She comes with the stock sub woofer in the trunk. (bought from dude with interior rebuild parts).

She is an import (obviously no UK na's) Jdm spec. the car has done 141500KM (87871MILES). Car comes with 1 year MOT and 6 months tax to the new owner.

HKS INDUCTION KIT

CUSTOM GEAR KNOB

SIDE SKIRTS BLENDED INTO REAR QUATER PANELS

REAR FOG LIGHT HAS BEEN RE-WIRED INTO REAR LIGHT CLUSTER

TEIN COILOVERS

MONO RACING STEERING WHEEL

Air conditioning, climate control, electric windows, central locking, electric driver's seat and electric mirrors.

FULL ENGLISH SERVICE HISTORY, HAVE SOME JAPANESSE PAPERWORK. Also some receipts.

The car is located in Bournemouth at the moment. I am out of the country (am in Malta) but I have a person who is taking care of her at the moment.

You can email me at [email protected] or else text me on my mobile which is 0035699001133 (if you want call but bear in mind its an overseas call rates ) and this is the telephone number of the guy taking care of her 07910680443 (Daniel).

Looking for 3500 sterling. But open to offers

Thanks

Adrian

Guest atheuma

SOLD! Sold to a French guy who apparently likes fast cars considering the fact that he bought a silvia and a supra from the uk :/ Anyways another supe out of the country :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.