The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS EVC6 Boost controller

Steve

I am selling my HKS EVC6 electronic boost controller, it has been on my car just about a year. This is a very good controller and very simple to use. I also have the software and lead to connect it to a laptop for fine tuning the boost settings.

Display/Controller

Solenoid

PC Cable/Software - this is only 4 months old

I am looking for £275 for the Boost Controller and £50 for the software/pc lead (this is not needed to use the controller).Plus delivery costs.

:)

I will check my finances in the morning. I'm hoping I can take this off your hands:) Can I have 1st dibs until tomorrow evening (monday)?

How usefull is it to have the software etc? I'm only BPU so fine tuning probably wont be too necessarry. Plus I wouldn't be cable of squat anyway being technically...poor, shall we say:d Obviously if it'll make a big differance to what can be achieved that is a differant matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.