The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch and flywheel

Guest Deano H

Guest Deano H

I have a n/a clutch and flywheel for sale, I is no used to me now as I have litterately just sold my supra. The clutch is the kit inc release bearing and all standard from toyota. I had it in my old supra for around a month before I hit a tree, so very little milage on it. Was keeping it for and if mine went out on my car. It is the 5 speed one as well just to let you know. Open to offers.

Cheers

Dean

I have a n/a clutch and flywheel for sale, I is no used to me now as I have litterately just sold my supra. The clutch is the kit inc release bearing and all standard from toyota. I had it in my old supra for around a month before I hit a tree, so very little milage on it. Was keeping it for and if mine went out on my car. It is the 5 speed one as well just to let you know. Open to offers.

Cheers

Dean

Im interested, how much do you want for it ?

What Brand is it ?

Do you have the original reciept for it ?

Guest Deano H

It is orginal toyota kit from toyota in trowbridge nr to where i live. I had it done through a garage that my work also use but had no recepits as we classed it as a van. It cost £750 fully fitted and I know a lot of that was labour so I really don't know how much it cost new but I can garrenty it is new. Hope this helps

Guest Budz86

New clutch cover, clutch plate and release bearing was around £250 for my 5 speed NA a couple of months ago. I can dig out the receipt if you need exact prices

Guest Deano H

Yeh I thought it was a bit too much but there is a lot of labour involved in taking it all apart. Would prefer to sell as a complete to be honest with ya. PM me a price and if its good enough I will except :p

Can post out them on 48hr service for £15.50 each or £22.50 for them both. Costly due to weight

Cheers

Guest Deano H
What sort of mileage are we talking? I am interested.

Have stated to the buyer that i want this pending confirmation from my mechanic on Tuesday.

I would say 250miles max

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.