The mkiv Supra Owners Club

short block , new head , new throttle body, new cam covers etc

TRD DAN

Right im never going to be able to go single which is what i planned so the bits i was planning on using are up for sale

i have a 0 miles 2jzgte shortblock with new sensors in place , and to go with that there is a new oil pump, new water pump,ner rear main seal, there is also two new engine mounts and a crank position sensor only very slight downside is there flywheel bolt snapped in the crank havnt got a clue how it has happened easy fix with an easy out

sensible offers will be considered

also i have a brand new throttle body and inlet manifold inc the runners all sensors are there

i also have have two brand new cam covers , and a brand new spark plug cover if i could sell as a job lot that would be perfect :)

pictures of the engine can be seen in my ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220392469440

cheers chaps

dan

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.