The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein Super Street Coilovers & Top Mounts - Brand New

tigerblu

OK, sadly the fact that I was made redundant in Feb this year means that I am having to sell the Supra and the parts I have been collecting for her!

So offered for sale here is a set of Tein Super Streets , these are Brand New and they include new Toyota top mounts already installed, they have obviously never been fitted to a car.

Here is a link for the shocks http://www.tein.co.uk/product/super_street.html

I am looking for £500, I would prefer collection from the TN8 area as the shocks are very heavey.

buggeration i am sat here looking at a brand new set and i paid alot more than this, if you will split i will take the top mounts

Paul, I didn't make myself clear but I have Toyota Top Mounts fitted to these - I'm sure you are thinking they are the Tein ones, apologies! amended original post.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! ;)

:taped: I was just thinking to myself that I need some of these in my life, or a CW set-up. Decisions. Decisions.

Good luck with the sale :)

Hey Andrew do you need help with this decision? I could always offer my unbiased view if it would help! ;)

Are these for a TT or will they fit an NA? Also have you an idea as to what postage would be to Lancashire?

As far as I am aware they will fit both, I have a TT if that helps. I could try to find out the postage but they are very heavy so it would have to be a courier company that ships them.

Let me know if you are interested and I will find out for you?

Yep but the stupid thing is I am now doubting myself - have I or haven't I got the Tein top mounts?? I will just have to get in the garage tomorrow and take a few pics to clear this up! :search:

if its with top mounts i would be putting at least another £100 on your price mate :D, this is what they look like http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m14b644s1752p0

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.