The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibly. Silver Supra N/A J-Spec L Reg 66K miles

SuperSupra25

Guys im thinking of selling my Supra its a J-Spec n/a in silver with only 66K miles (107k km) 93 L reg.

Its pretty much all stock except the split rim 17s, leather seats and the head unit and MAC audio component speakers.

9mths MOT and 6mths tax.

Im not too sure on price so am open to offers.......

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.image

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no its not for sale.. the cheeky sh*te blew the clutch and then had the rods pushed as far forward as possible to give some play in the clutch.. then flicked the pedal up before people came to view it..

Luckily it didn't cost me too much to have it replaced

although it's being rebuilt now as per my sig.

no its not for sale.. the cheeky sh*te blew the clutch and then had the rods pushed as far forward as possible to give some play in the clutch.. then flicked the pedal up before people came to view it..

Luckily it didn't cost me too much to have it replaced

At least the closing line is something. If it was a genuine attempt to con another club member - as it indeed sounds - that's very sad. :(

yep... its a nice motor though, i could have been half convinced he didn't know about the clutch until the garage said that when they fitted it they couldn't push the clutch in at all as the rods had been pushed as far forward as possible to give some action in it..

They had to charge me an extra 2 hours labour to sort them out, would have only cost him an extra £200 to replace the clutch instead of tweaking it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.