The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Black TT Manual 6 Speed

bonus_2000

Advertising for my mate who is looking to sell his Supra.

It is a black early TT Manual car, not entirely sure of the complete spec on this, but do know it is running BPU on a set of UK spec turbos, with the full UK decat. He has also recently rebuilt the engine (within the last 4k). It is accident damage recorded too (Cat C or D - not sure which) but all the repairs have been carried out a fair while ago, and he has been driving this car for the last 2 years with out issues. Not sure which front bumper it is (after market), OEM side skirts (passenger one has a crack) and OEM rear spats. He has the full set of Rays wheels for the car but the front tyres were low so he put the standard ones back on (I think he is willing to include both sets of wheels - the standard ones being 17"). This car also comes with a load of spares if the buyer wants them - panels etc from another car he was breaking, he just wants the lot gone.

He is after around the £4000 mark for the car.

If you are interested please let me know via pm or phone him directly on 07956 899993 (Bruce)

No, he bought it with front end damage. He replaced the drivers side chassis leg (I think) bonnet, wing, front panel and bumper. He did the work himself as he used to work in a body shop. He replaced the healights with UK spec glass ones. Not sure he has any photos pre accident? I will ask him. As far as I know he has the front wheels to match the rears, but the tyres are low, so in the meantime he has put the UK 17" ones back on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.