The mkiv Supra Owners Club

many things.....

dannypunto

right ive got most parts off my car for sale, i must stress these are mint, my car stays in a garage 99% of the year,

1st is a set of recaro seats trimmed in red leather, as soon as i got these seats they were sent to jurgen for a full retrim , since fitted i would say ive done 500mile tops! there totally mint, they are fitted on bride subframs and will bold straight in, these have cost me well over 1k so im hopeing for £700 and i also have the door card peices to match if needed, pics really dont do these justice, seriously!

i also have these HKS gauges fitted to a apexi pod for the supra for the factory fit, these are as good as new iwth all senders ready to plug in, they light up a nice blue at night , oil pressure and boost ,im after £150 complete for these

i also have a TRD spoiler sprayed in silver with carbon blade and end pannels, again done about 500mile so as good as new, would like £220 as it cost me £100 have it sprayed, sorry no pic at mo...SOLD

and ive got a set of ultralite nur's in black with polished lip, these have been fitted , traveled to japshow and then retured, total 200mile, i could sell them as new there aint a single mark on them, there fitted with falken tyres 235 fronts 265 rears, wheels are correct offset for UK SPEC BRAKES! so will 100% fit, i know i wont get my money bk so a bargain here £900!wheels are 8.5x18 front and 9.5x 18 rear so nice big dish on rears ;)

http://www.ultralitewheels.com/ulnur/nurburgring_header.jpg...........SOLD

i also have a set of uk spec brakes, front and rears with disks etc, they have been stripped and painted red, also the pistons have been released and cleaned so all working smoothly, the rear disks are in good condition, but the fronts disks are brand new in box never fitted, cost me a fortune so im lookin for £500 all in, ill get pics if anybody intrested

i must also say i cant post asap because there still on car in garage, but if u want any of these then let me know and we can sort summit out,

seriously the pic dont do the seats justice, they are a nice deep red, i asked for the same colour as the bmw red leather, the pic does make it seems like there alot brighter than they are, they look like they have just come off the shelf and they leave the car honking of the loverly leather smell :)

Guest craig-mkiv
just a update, wheels and spoiler now sold, nice to meet the genuine people who brought them, thanks

thank's mate

it was nice to meet you today ,., spoiler has now been fitted ;) soon as i got back home :D fitted like a dream :eyebrows:

good luck with the sale of your fantasic looking supra :drool:

you will miss her when she's gone :(

just a update, wheels and spoiler now sold, nice to meet the genuine people who brought them, thanks

more pics of the seats soon and i think the pic at the top dont show just how nice they are

Nice to meet you mate very nice supa, cant wait to get the wheels on! good luck with selling your seats them pic's really don't do them justice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.