The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AME Circlar Spec R (silver) - Refurbed Yesterday So As New

Kopite

After my car was sitting around waiting for parts for the single etc, the wheels decided to corrode (they were pretty much brand new before). Only 1 corroded badly, the rear offside one, the others were blemished. Michel Lane had them refurbed yesterday and they're brand new again now. There were never any kerb marks or anything, just the finish had dulled. They've been powder coated a high reflective silver making them much easier to maintain. The only reason i might sell them is i still fancy some black wheels with a polished lip - due to the spoke design on these AME wheels, i don't think it would have looked right having the spokes done black etc.

Sizes are 18x9 on the front and 18x10 on the rear. They are about £1800 new for these wheels, they DO clear UK brakes easily and the fronts clear AP 6 pots AFAIK.

They don't come with any legal tyres (can include some worn ones if anyone wants them but due to my camber settings the insides are worn past the legal limit even though the outer side is fine)

I'm after £800 collection OR you can arrange the pick up if preferred . Will consider swaps of wheels in good condition also if someone just fancies a change like me. I'm not desperate to sell them as I do like them, just fancy a change (and it's nice to annoy Michel :D)

Pics should be attached....

Offers? Would ideally like these gone soon so try me :)

EDIT: Just to add, the tyres fitted are technially illegal as the inside edge is worn due to my camber settings, plenty of tread left on the middle and outside but i'm calling them worn tyres for the purpose of the sale :) Still loads of grip to be had on these but i'd rather replace them due to having a heavy foot and 600bhp :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Erm... just went to check the offsets on these in the garage - they've have gone walkabouts :( Must have happened within in the last week as they were there then! :(.

Mod might as well close / delete this thread as it looks like they've been nicked!

Erm... just went to check the offsets on these in the garage - they've have gone walkabouts :( Must have happened within in the last week as they were there then! :(.

Mod might as well close / delete this thread as it looks like they've been nicked!

Bloody hell Ro, that's not good, I guess you wouldn't see the funny side if I started a new joke thread with these for sale for £250? :D What wheels are on now? I must have missed the thread

Yeah the police have been round, said there's been a flood of garage robberies round our way already. They've already arrested one person they're thinking it is.

The AMEs came off in September, got some black Ultralite 755s on now :)

I should have said i hada built TT engine waiting in there too :D

Yeah the police have been round, said there's been a flood of garage robberies round our way already. They've already arrested one person they're thinking it is.

The AMEs came off in September, got some black Ultralite 755s on now :)

I should have said i hada built TT engine waiting in there too :D

That'll be the thieving townie scumbags then.

Sweet, got any pics?

That'll be the thieving townie scumbags then.

Sweet, got any pics?

None so far, plannin on gettin some pics done once the seats are in and i'm gonna get some UK lights facelifted soon. Car's going to Michel to get the engine bay powdercoated and a few other little things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.