The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yellow bilstein shocks and eibach springs

edge

I have a full set of yellow billies from my car and have eibach lowering springs attached.

ONLY thing is the ride height on the rears vary but front springs are fine.

All shocks look fine and ride was good when on my car.

So if you are after a good set of shocks that come with free springs then look no more.

But you have been told about the rear spings.

£100 plus postage (£20 - £30 roughly)

Not £120 as said at top.

SOLD

Maximum they have done is about 60k miles which my car has covered, But they was cleaner than the supposed 6000 mile ones i just put on. I think one of the rear springs is sagging so a new pair of rear springs would be needed. All shocks are fine and front springs are nice and even.

If you use the rear springs the rear steps out in a straight line when giving it beans and tyre wear was un even on one side.

I will try and get some pics up soon.

Sorry but no first dibs just whoever wants and pays first gets.

ive got rear springs to fit so that wont be a prob are they standard or lowered .can you post them asap and will you take paypal ????? why did you change them ?for better ones

I changed them due to a rear spring sagging as i didnt want to wait for replacement ones to turn up.

They are lowered but am not sure by how much.

I can take paypal ;)

Also you said you have rear springs but are they eibachs? Not sure if running different springs front to back will effect handling?

numbers on one of the springs are 8222.001 and 152609? (front) Maybe one is serial number and other part number?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.