The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£3200 1994 Red SZ N/a Auto

Guest goldwheels

Guest goldwheels

I Have to put my baby up for sale guys and gals, only reason is cos my dad has been taken ill and will probably not drive for quite a while. he has asked me to use his 54 plate honda which i have been doing for 9 months. during this time my baby has been safely wrapped up in the garage.i have to make a bit of a long term decision now so she has [ much to my regret] to be sold.

she has 88000miles on the clock.

Kenwood secrecy cd player and amp.

The auto box has overdrive and manual select on button by the shift lever.Which is the biz!!

she has 18" RS radial spoke wheels with nearly new tyres all round.

I have a folder with some assorted history {please mail me any queries].

She has MOT till may but can arrange a new one for serious buyers only.

I have loved owning her and it is with much regret, in more ways than one that i find myself in this situation! Last year me and my girlfriend made a 1000 mile round trip to, and around the lakes without any probs!

Rear windows are tinted black & She has custom front spoiler.

All in all she really turns heads and i hope someone out there will get as much pleasure from owning her as i have.

Lastly, please dont be confused by my name, its an old one and the wheels on the car ARE SILVER!!

You can obviously leave a message here for me but also feel free to mail me on : [email protected]

Also, forgot to mention that she has all singin all dancin TOAD alarm immobiliser fitted.

Happy huntin all!! SOLD NOW THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.