The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise control

stealth

It works perfectly? but you cannot set it to keep a constant speed?

Yes because you have a J-spec it will not go above 70 mph, unless your delimiter is wired up to allow you set it at over 70 mph.

??? ey ??? Don't get that!! I got a J-Spec and it goes plenty more then 70mph? Am I being blonde here?

??? ey ??? Don't get that!! I got a J-Spec and it goes plenty more then 70mph? Am I being blonde here?

It depends how you wire the delimiter, even if it does not have a delimiter it will still stay at 70mph on cruise.

My old J-spec was wired up so that the cruise control could be set at any speed had it set at 140 leptons.

Not tested my UK spec to see if that is limited to 70mph.

It depends how you wire the delimiter, even if it does not have a delimiter it will still stay at 70mph on cruise.

My old J-spec was wired up so that the cruise control could be set at any speed had it set at 140 leptons.

Not tested my UK spec to see if that is limited to 70mph.

In all honesty James, I do not even know where my Cruise Control is cause I doubt I would ever use it anyways as I would prolly fall asleep driving. Specially now I got an auto which mean nothing but put your foot down on the loud pedal anyways. LOL

PS: Wish you was coming to our meet next weekend, would love to meet you :)

In all honesty James, I do not even know where my Cruise Control is cause I doubt I would ever use it anyways as I would prolly fall asleep driving. Specially now I got an auto which mean nothing but put your foot down on the loud pedal anyways. LOL

DO you have a stock steering wheel? if so it will be on a stalk on the right hand side.

Only GZ models had it iirc.

Cornwall is a bit of a trek for a meet. lol

DO you have a stock steering wheel? if so it will be on a stalk on the right hand side.

Only GZ models had it iirc.

Cornwall is a bit of a trek for a meet. lol

UUMM, no I have a Momo I am guessing thats not Stock.

I don't have an GZ.

And yes I know shame tho, but maybe one day. :love:

Back on topic, any delimiter can work with the stock cruise control, you just need to run a wire from the multiplug on the back of the odometer to the cruise ecu (which is on the left of the steering column behind the dash) so it gets its speed input in mph instead of kph. That will give you a maximum cruise speed of 110mph instead of 110kph(70)

Back on topic, any delimiter can work with the stock cruise control, you just need to run a wire from the multiplug on the back of the odometer to the cruise ecu (which is on the left of the steering column behind the dash) so it gets its speed input in mph instead of kph. That will give you a maximum cruise speed of 110mph instead of 110kph(70)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/trick152/trl_cruise.jpg

I've done this mod and it still wont go over 70 ! Any ideas?