The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk Twin Turbo Auto

Guest hpiv

CAR NOW SOLD

I am advertising this Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Auto on behalf of my father.( who i got the supra bug from)

He purchased it a couple of years from a owners club member as a 60th birthday present to himself.the car is used as a sunday afternoon toy and has hardly been used in the last 2 years of ownership.

the car has only covered 64,000 miles with full Toyota Main Dealer Service History(just had cam belt at toyota),and obviously is hpi clear.

the following are standard on a UK spec car.

traction control

ABS

LSD

exhaust gas recirculation system

diff cooler

automatic gearbox cooler

larger fuel pump

larger fuel tank

bonnet scoop

outside temperature readout

electric heated cream leather trim with Toyota overmats

air con

glass headlights with adjustment andwasher jets

bigger brakes

bigger injectors

twin steel turbos

speed actived front spoiler

and not forgetting the 326bhp as standard.

this car is totaly original with no damage or rust and still has the original dealer plates and bootlid sticker, even the original Toyota Multi CD/Radio is present.

the car now has the remainder of 12months mot and 6 months tax, and has covered approx 1800miles since last mot.

This is my fathers second supra and is the best example you are likely to find of this awesome car.

this car is one of only a handfull of uk cars left in this standard original condition.

my father is only selling due to overseas property purchase in spain so his summer toy has to go purely because it has so little use.

this is a geniune uk car so i would appreciate geniune enquires only. thankyou.

tel 07852 178834

please be patient for any more pics as my computer is broken so i cant upload pics, sorry for the link to pistonheads ad its the best i could do.oops found some in my photobucket account.

a few more pics here

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/314079.htm

thanks mark

Thats been for sale a while now fella aint it,thought ya would of sold that no problem.

had it on pistonheads for a couple of months,put it down to wrong time of year and wrong locaction as im in blackpool, and noone seems to want to travel.

thanks mark

Totally unmolested UK spec for under 9k :blink: Put it up a couple of grand. Rare as rocking horse doo doo. :)

Welcome BTW.

really!

i thought it was about the right price to allow for mileage and condition, a lot of people say their cars are mint but this needs to be seen just to appreciate how good it is.

thanks for all the nice comments....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.