The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advanced notice of parts available soon

Guest mk47

I will have a lot of parts up for sale just after xmas, so just putting this up now to register interest :)

1) Abflug carbon fibre bonnet, painted in white, mint condition - £380 or £300 plus px with a mint condition stock white bonnet.

2) Unknown sideskirts (pics to follow) painted white, never seen these on a supra before £150

3) Veilside rear spats painted white and in good condition - £80

4) Cusco rear spoiler in good condition (black) this is made of metal/aluminium £200 or swap for a trd spoiler with cf centre

5) UK spec 17'' wheels painted black, in good condition with 4 good tyres £250

6) Kenwood double din cd head unit - £120

7) Greddy Boost gauge (bar) £70

8) Greddy Oil pressure gauge £75

9) Greddy Oil Temp gauge £75

10) Kakimoto stainless steel exhaust system (straight pipework) in good condition bar a tiny dent in the tail pipe - £200

11) MAYBE an apexi Rev speed meter - not sure on price so offers

12) OEM Toyota roof spoiler - £100 plus delivery

13) Pre facelift Jspec front and rear lights - Open to offers

Just taking names at the moment and will contact once the parts all are removed :)

Sorry nope pre facelift. I'm looking to upgrade to facelifts though so if anybody wants to swap :innocent:

I may have what you're after there Maz as I'm two minds of having my facelift rears blacked anyway?

:( if it had one it would have your name on it!

No worries mate as I was only messing;)

I may have what you're after there Maz as I'm two minds of having my facelift rears blacked anyway?

:D :eyebrows: :cool:

fancy a swap plus a bit of £ your way for the facelifts?? if you are tinting them then it would be better to do the pre facelifts in my humble opinion ;)

been looking at these on nengun if your selling i'm intrested mate. pm me a price in the near future

I'll defo let you know, im not sure wether i'll be keeping it or not, depends on wether its any use to me :D will definately keep you up to date.

interested in the bonnet mate, and ill stick a fresh coat of white paint on my stock bonnet, when would this be available and do u have a better pick of just the bonnet cheers dave

these are the only pics i have available to me at the moment as i wont have the car here till next week (still being registered etc) so can get more pics up then if you want :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.