The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver GZ Twin Turbo, Auto, J-spec.

jaw

unfortunatley, and unexpectedly I have to move out so need to sell my pride & joy! :'( I'd love to hold on to her but I physically won't be able to afford my rent come janruary if I do..

I will sell the car for slightly less without the ice, and I'll keep to go in my next supra!

i've only had it a few months, in which time I have taken care of some smaller jobs - replacing some heater hoses which had worn out, changed fuses, replacing headlights, and just put her through her mot. I have also ordered the parts for a starter motor refurb, and will be carrying this out shortly!

Needs must and all that, although I'll hopefully be moving on to a n/a in the next few months, so I can't complain too much!

So, the car:

Mostly standard, silver, Full leather, electric drivers seat, air con (recently regassed), active front spoiler, cruise control, heated mirrors. all the toys! - Everything fully functional.

She's been treated to at least a bi-weekly wash, super resin polish, clay-bar and wax where possible since I've owned her.

Recent work has included:

Replacement radiator pipework to rear of engine,

PAS pump changed,

Air con compressor changed,

crankshaft pulley changed,

Cam Belt changed - good for at least another 60k miles,

Three new tyres - all tyres have plenty of thread left,

A years MOT and 6 months tax.

123k on mileage (in km) and 34k in miles on top of that - bringing it to just under 100k in miles! Import docs to confirm this. Plenty of history with parts, services, import docs, HPI check, alarm documentation.

Totally standard exterior, bar the tinted rear windows and lighter tinted fronts and aftermarket cat-back exhaust (stainless Steel).

Always maintained with oil changes as required, and servicable parts seen to. Head Unit mounted in passenger airbag blank, as there used to be an in-car computer installed as shown. The computer, screen, sub woofers and 6x9s installed will me kept in for the right offer, otherwise I will take out and listen to offers.. The arial has been broken, I'd planned to replace it with a bee-sting arial, but I havent had the time to do this yet.

Very well maintained by myself and the previous owner, paintwork is in very good condition, bar the odd stone chip as you'd expect. Alloys could do with a refurb - they are standard, with v slight kerbing, but some have yellowed over the years - thing's I would have had done if I could keep it longer. TOAD immobiliser and alarm, two keys and fobs. Turbo timer installed, as well as boost guage. customised facia to dash - now sprayed silver to match the car. Small cut in back seats which has been DIY repaired - barely noticable but worth a mention - it was originally about 2 inches, but has been sewn up. There is also a scuff above the front number plate plinth, annoyingly enough done by a cyclist - about half an inch long. It doesnt show up and can be covered relatively easily - again, something I would have looked into if I had more time!

Viewing welcome, the car is in slough. More photos to follow!

many thanks!

Had a few texts regarding the car - not sure if they came from this ad, but If possible, please call rather than text, as texts tend to get missed/mixed up with emails on the phone, and you might not get a response for a while!

Also had a few voice mails left on the phone with no return number - so please leave your number if you don't get me on the phone! (Steve? Andy??)

Many Thanks :)

Another sale has fallen through a-la ebay, so I am now removing ice (leaving the head unit mounted in the passenger blank!) and am taking offers on the car (needs to go as I'm sue to move in just over a month!) - viewing welcome - 07966 874 582

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
So what happened to the ebay sale you made, did you just pull out, If so I hate that kind of thing, whats the point of putting no reserve, someone wins and gets a genuine bargin only to have you say no, its too cheap :rolleyes:

no actually the buyer hasn't bothered to contact me or pay a deposit as of yet. I told him the urgency and he hasn't even phoned, let alone suggest a date to come collect. This is the third time I've sold through ebay, and if it falls through, I'm safely saying I'm never using it to sell a car again as it's cost me £35 in listing fees and £90 in final fee's some of which I'm yet to get back. 4 people have said they are interested if the winning bidder doesn't collect, so I'm going to try and call around, as I literally can't afford to wait and see if the winner will pay or not:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.